At Central, we believe that prayer is a crucial element of the Christian walk. We see examples of different kinds of prayers all throughout the Bible. It is also commanded of us to pray:
- “Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints” (Ephesians 6:18)
- “Pray without ceasing” (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- “Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise.” (James 5:13)
- “Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” (Romans 12:12)
- “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” (Philippians 4:6)
What are you praying about? Would you like others to pray for you or alongside you? Share a prayer request with the button below so that we can be praying with you!